Monday, June 13, 2016

Cize Day 7 Menu


Do you love food? So do I. And I love being able to eat things I enjoy while at the same time giving my body what it needs! Here's another successful day of clean and delicious eating.

Salsa and Veggie Egg Scramble - green, red, blue (like my veggie and egg scramble but with some cheese and salsa mixed in - so YUM!)
Fruited Kale Salad - green, purple, orange (I left out the avocado since I used my blue for my scramble)
Chocolate-Dipped Banana Shake-o - red, 1/2 purple, 1/2 yellow
Cinnamon Apple Parfait - red, 1/2 yellow, 1/2 purple, orange (I sometimes do two oranges in a day and skip my 2 tsps - they are both servings of healthy fats)
Salmon, Roasted Cauliflower, Whole Wheat Angel Hair topped with Sauteed Tomatoes - red, green, yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment