Thursday, June 2, 2016

Challenges help us become more God-like

I just saw this quote on my Instagram feed this morning. I know it is referring to challenges that just come up in our lives - we all have them. And they can be so painful and frustrating, but they do always provide an opportunity for growth.
But maybe because I'm getting ready for my next fitness challenge group (and you are totally welcome to be a part of it, by the way) when I read it I first thought of challenging ourselves - making goals for ourselves to stretch us, to help us grow intentionally. And it is true for that as well. When we set goals to help us improve our lives, goals that are really challenging, that require growth, we do grow.
And then I started wondering what your goals are for this summer? Do you want to lose 5, 10, 15, + pounds? Do you want to gain weight? Do you want to build muscle or just get more toned? Do you want to increase your flexibility? Do you want to have more energy so you can keep up with your kids? Do you want to take control of your eating and help your family eat healthier too? Do you want to break your sugar addiction? Do you just want to be able to feel better? Do you want to finally establish a pattern of regular exercise you can stick with? Do you want to strengthen your mind/ increase your brain health? Do you want to learn something new? Do you want to strengthen your relationship with your God? Do you want to get out of your shell and start building more friendships? Do you want to get financially stable? Do you want to train for a 5K, 10K, marathon, triathalon, mud run, etc.? Tell me. Tell me what you're working on. I'd love to see if there's a way I can help you!!!!!!!!!
‪#‎whatareyourgoals‬
‪#‎dontsellyourselfshort‬
‪#‎imhereforyou‬
‪#‎yourbeachbodycoach‬
‪#‎helpmehelpyou‬

No comments:

Post a Comment