Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Dance like nobody is watching

Day 2 of Cize done. I was on a ballroom dance team in high school and took several dance classes in college (ball room and country social). I wouldn't say I was ever an amazing dancer, but I was decent and I love it. Cize is hip-hop. It is a very different style of dance. It is not natural for me at all. I am pretty confident I look ridiculous when I'm doing it. But the nice thing about all these Beachbody programs is that I can do them from the comfort of my living room and only Ryan and Abby see me. I think I got all the steps down correctly today, I just don't make them look good. Oh well, I'm not doing it to impress anyone, I just do it to get my exercise. And I definitely enjoy it more than plyo!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment