Saturday, June 25, 2016

Citrus Bliss Parfait

When I thought up this parfait I figured it would be tasty, but I was actually blown away by just how much I LOVED IT! It was fantastic! Sweet, sour, crunchy, smooth, deliciousness!

Citrus Bliss Parfait

  • 3/4 cup plain yogurt
  • 3 drops citrus essential oils (optional, but recommended - I used lemon, but orange, tangerine, a citrus blend, or any others would be good too. Not only will the oils add to the flavor in a fantastic way, it will also give your a immune system a boost at the same time. Bonus!)
  • 1/2 cup diced pineapple
  • 1/2 cup orange pieces
  • 2 Tbs chopped pecans

Mix together the yogurt and oils. Then add everything else. Then enjoy every little spoonful, and subsequent lick of the bowl.

Container Counts - red, purple, orange

If you don't have any essential oils and would like to get some I can help you with that. Comment below or email me at amandacolbyfitness@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment