Friday, June 24, 2016

Cize Day 17 Menu

I went to lunch with a friend today. I was tempted to get a big burger, and really, if I had, it wouldn't have been a terrible thing. But she ordered this chicken salad, and it sounded good, so I copied. And it was delicious. I ate half at lunch, then half later as a snack. I enjoyed it both times.
When I was deciding what to make for dinner I wanted a way to use tomatoes (remember, they are plentiful in my back yard right now), and I also wanted easy. I remembered having seen a pizzadilla on pinterest a year or more ago. I never tried it, but decided the time had come. Yummy!

Veggie and Egg Scramble - green, red
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Shake-o - red, purple
Kiwis - purple
Grilled Chicken Salad - 2 red, green, yellow, orange, blue
Pizzadilla - green, yellow, blue

No comments:

Post a Comment