Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Egg and Veggie Scramble

Veggie and egg scramble - I eat one almost every day. Basically a cup of veggies and 2 eggs scrambled. Here's how I most frequently make it:
Spray pan with EVOO. Throw in 1/2 cup spinach, slice 1/2 cup grape tomatoes and throw it in, dice 1/4 cup bell pepper (it's about 1/8 - 1/4 of a pepper, depending on size - I don't like green ones but I rotate between other colors) and throw it in. Sprinkle veggies with sea sale or pink Himalayan salt (or a mix), beat two eggs in a bowl and pour it in, and scramble it all together. If I don't have plans for my blue container for the rest of the day I'll add 1/3 cup cheese, or top with avocados. Other veggies I like in there are kale and asparagus. I also love to scramble in fresh salsa!!! Find out what you like best. ‪#‎yum‬ ‪#‎realfood‬‪#‎quickeasyhealthydelicious‬ ‪#‎beachbodycoach‬

No comments:

Post a Comment