Thursday, June 23, 2016

Cize Day 16 Menu

Yesterday I discovered that our freezer in our garage was having a problem and a lot of stuff in it had thawed. Among those things was a huge pork loin and some bacon. So I cut the pork loin up and made the "chops" we had last night. I wouldn't normally eat regular bacon while doing a clean eating challenge, but I needed to use it. Plus, the tomatoes coming from my garden are plentiful right now. Thus, my wrap today :).

Veggie and Egg Scramble - red, green
Frozen Horchata Shake-o - 1/2 yellow, red
BSTAC Wrap (bacon (I'd normally use low-fat turkey bacon), spinach, tomato, avocado, and cheese, with a spinach and herb wrap) - yellow, red, green, 2 blue
Mango Peach Parfait - purple, 1/2 yellow, red
Watermelon - purple
PB - 2 tsps
Sweet Baby Bells - green

No comments:

Post a Comment