Friday, June 10, 2016

If You Fail To Plan You Plan To Fail


Have you ever heard the quote "If you fail to plan you plan to fail."? I believe it. Including when it comes to fitness goals. We all know what things can create challenges for us to reaching our goals. I know social events and weekends are my biggest challenge for sticking to fitness goals. I have to come up with a game plan ahead of time or else it's pretty much a sure thing I'm not going to stick to my convictions. How about you?
(By the way - the reason there is cantaloupe in the pic is because I went to a social event knowing there would be yummy but forbidden treats there so I took some cantaloupe so I would have something to enjoy ;) ).
‪#‎tipoftheday‬ ‪#‎planahead‬ ‪#‎survivingtheweekend‬ ‪#‎yourbeachbodycoach‬

No comments:

Post a Comment