Friday, June 17, 2016

Cize Day 11 Menu

My delicious eats - mmmm I wasn't sure what I would end up having for dinner because my husbands parents were coming over and I didn't know if we'd be going out or what. So I started my day with my scramble, my shaken shake, and baby bells (which is only 2 reds and 2 greens). By the time dinner was over I still had both purples plus my orange and 2 tsps. So, I decided it was a good time to try another dip I had been thinking about. It was tasty too!
Scramble - red and green
Shaken Chocolate Cinnamon shake-o - red
Baby bells - green
Fajitas (with rice and beans and cheese and guac) - red, 2 yellows, green, blue
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Dip with apples - 2 purples, 2 fats (it should have been 4 tsps but I traded my orange for two of them. It was worth it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment