Monday, June 27, 2016

Protein-packed Chocolate Cookie Dough Energy Balls

One morning I wasn't feeling my normal veggie and egg scramble. But I did want something to chew so just starting out with a shake wasn't going to work either. So, I came up with these bad boys. And I'm so glad I did! Super filling, super easy, super tasty, super good for me - basically they were SUPER AWESOME!

Chocolate Cookie Dough Energy Balls
1 scoop chocolate or vegan chocolate Shakeology
1 small banana or 1/2 a large, smashed
2 Tbs peanut butter (the real stuff, that's just peanuts, that you have to stir)
1 1/3 cup quinoa (you can add more if you want them to be less sticky)
Cinnamon (optional)

Mix it all together. You can then roll into balls right away, or if you want a little less gooey mess on your hands you can put the mix in the freezer for an hour or two first. You can also freeze the balls after to make them a little more firm. But firm or not they are fantstic!

If you don't have any Shakeology yet let's fix that! Contact me at: amandacolbyfitness@gmail.com and we'll talk about ways you can get it at a discount!

No comments:

Post a Comment