Monday, July 11, 2016

Simply Shaken Chocolate Shake-o

I really enjoy making up different types of Shakeology concoctions, usually in my blender. But sometimes I'm in a hurry, or I don't feel like having to clean up the blender mess, or I don't want to use any more containers or add any more calories, or I'm just in the mood for something even more simple. And when that happens, I simply shake up some Shake-o.

Simply Shaken Chocolate Shake-o
1 scoop chocolate or vegan chocolate Shakeology
1-1.5 cups water or almond milk (or other milk of choice)
ice (as much as you want to make it as cold as you want)

Put all the ingredients in a shaker cup or water bottle or something and just shake it up. Like I told you - simple!

If you want to change up the flavor there are lots of easy mix in options: Spices (cinnamon, nutmeg, cayenne if you want it spicy, etc.), Extracts (vanilla, coconut, strawberry, caramel, orange, almond, etc.), Essential Oils* (cinnamon, orange, tangerine, etc.), Cinnamon Oil (like you would use to make cinnamon toothpicks or candy), powdered peanut butter (like PB Fit.)

If you don't have any Shakeology yet let's fix that! Contact me at: amandacolbyfitness@gmail.com and we'll talk about ways you can get it at a discount!

If you are interested in learning more about or ordering essential oils let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment