Monday, July 18, 2016

Almond Joy Shake-o

I LOVE Almond Joys! I love Mounds too! I love that sweet coconutty goodnes wrapped in chocolate. I like them with the crunchy almond in there, and without. I just love them. This tasty creation is stronger on the chocolate and weaker on the coconut than the candy bar, I'm not going to lie. But even still, the coconut, chocolate, and optional almond mix is still fantastic!

Almond Joy (or Mounds) Shake-o
1 scoop Chocolate or Vegan Chocolate Shakeology
1-1.5 cups coconut milk (or water or other milk of choice)
1/4-1/2 cup shredded coconut (unsweetened is healthiest, obviously)
1/4-1/2 tsp coconut extract (optional)
1-2 cups ice
Optional garnish - 2 tsp mini semi-sweet chocolate chips, 2 tbs sliced almonds, 2 tsps shredded coconut

Blend it up! And be proud of yourself for doing something good for your body.

If you don't have any Shakeology yet let's fix that! Contact me at: amandacolbyfitness@gmail.com and we'll talk about ways you can get it at a discount!

#almondjoy #shakeology #shakeologylove #dessertsthatmakeyouhealthier #dailydoseofdensenutrition #realfastfood #healthyfastfood #fastfoodalternative #realfood #cleaneating #wholefood #yumyumyum #yourbeachbodycoach #wholesoulfitness #abalancedlife

No comments:

Post a Comment