Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Mango Parfait

I LOVE parfaits for a mid-day snack. Or a dessert. Or breakfast. Or whatever really. I am a huge fan of fruit and if I could get all my needed nutrients by just eating fruit I would totally do it! But I can't, dang it. Oh well, this delicious treat is so enjoyable I am happy to eat my fruit combined with other deliciousness. And, when possible, it is good to eat your fruit in accompaniment with protein. So this is perfect.

Mango Parfait

  • 3/4 cup plain yogurt
  • 2 Tbs rolled oats
  • 1/2 cup diced Ataulfo mango (red mango works too, I just like the creamy smoothness of Ataulfo)


21 Day Fix container counts - red, 1/2 yellow, 1/2 purple

#21dayfixapproved #cizefood #itsparfait #mangoparfait #realfood #quickeasyhealthydelicious #yumyumyum #cleaneating #wholefood #yourbeachbodycoach #wholesoulfitness #abalancedlife

No comments:

Post a Comment