Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Perspective



Have you ever had the experience where something happens to change your perspective a bit and as a result your experience is greatly altered? I have, lots of times. Today I had one of those experiences. Today was my plyo day - the workout where the whole thing is jumping. It has always been my least favorite because jumping is not really my thing. But one of my challengers pointed out that she liked the plyo workout because you only do each exercise for 30 seconds at a time, then get a 30 second break to recover. Other workouts you do each exercise for a minute, then get a 15 second break. Thinking about how I only needed to jump for 30 seconds at a time today, and then I'd get that much rest totally changed my experience today. I can't say I really enjoyed the workout, but I didn't hate it like I always have before, so that's something!
#perspectiveiseverything#whatcanyoudotoshiftyourperspective#beachbodycoach

No comments:

Post a Comment