Thursday, May 26, 2016

French Toast Scramble

I've mentioned before how much I love my veggie scrambles, and omelets, for breakfast. They're still my go to breakfast. But sometimes it's nice to change things up. Today I tried something new, a French toast scramble. It's a grain-free French toast so it works for a paleo diet. It was quite yummy! 
French Toast Scramble
-------------------------------------
1 banana, mashed
2 eggs (or 1 egg and 2 egg whites)
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
coconut oil or EVOO

Optional toppings
2 tsp. nut butter of choice
1 tsp. Pure maple syrup or honey or agave (alternatively you could mix this or other sweetener if choice into batter before cooking)

Directions
Combine banana with eggs. Add the cinnamon, and vanilla (and sweetener if you choose). Coat a skillet with coconut oil or EVOO over medium heat.

Pour batter in skillet and cook until eggs are no longer runny, stirring frequently.

Add desired toppings. Take a picture, post, and tag me :). Enjoy!

#quickeasyhealthydelicious #breakfast#yourbeachbodycoach
#frenchtoastscramble

For more quick, easy, healthy, and delicious recipes check my Pinterest board:
https://www.pinterest.com/amandacolbyfitn/quick-easy-and-healthy-meals/

No comments:

Post a Comment