Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Banana Milkshake-ology

I grew up being spoiled drinking my dad's banana milkshakes. They're seriously awesome. They were a special summertime treat he made us when we were at our cabin. Sometimes he'd make them at home, but mostly at the cabin. I have a special place in my heart for banana milkshakes. 


I decided to try to make a healthy shakeology version. I'm not going to lie, they aren't as good as my dad's super fatty, sugary version. But it was GOOD! Ryan was hesitant to even try it because he didn't think he'd like it. But he was pleasantly surprised that he liked it so much he wanted his own. They're yummy. No ice in this one because you want it smooth and creamy. Go ahead and try it and tell me what you think.
Banana Milkshake-ology
1 scoop vanilla Shakeology
1 cup almond milk (or water or other milk of choice)
2 frozen bananas, broken in pieces
Blend it up, poor in a cup, and drink, thinking about how you just did something really good for your body and your taste buds. Go you! Now share it with a friend.
‪#‎quickeasyhealthydelicious‬ ‪#‎shakeologylove‬ ‪#‎yourbeachbodycoach‬‪#‎dessertsthatmakeyouhealthier‬

If you don't have any Shakeology yet let's fix that! Contact me at: amandacolbyfitness@gmail.com and we'll talk about ways you can get it at a discount!

No comments:

Post a Comment