Thursday, August 18, 2016

Then and Now

I've mentioned before that before I started 21 Day Fix in February I was the heaviest I have ever been. I wasn't obese, or grossly overweight. But I didn't like my body. I always wore baggy clothes because none of my fitted clothes fit any more, and because I wanted to hide my body. I hated to see my body.
Since I started on my fitness journey I have lost over 20 pounds, which is great. I have lost over 20 inches, also great. My clothes fit better now and I like the look of my body better.  I'm grateful for all of those things.
But what I am more grateful for is that I am now empowered with the knowledge of how to fuel my body with proper nutrition. Nutrition that not only helps me feel better now, but I know it is an investment in my future health as well, mental and physical. I now am a consistent exerciser, something I have never really been. I am setting an example for my kids and helping my whole family eat more balanced. AND I have been blessed with the opportunity to help several of my friends toward improving their fitness! That is what Beachbody has done for me!
If you would like to learn more about how to get the right balance of nutrients so you can feel great in your own skin, and find a workout program that can help you get the results you desire, please let me know, I'd love to help you! There are so many great workouts on sale for just $10 this month when you buy a month of Shakeology. It is the perfect time to start YOUR fitness journey.

#shakeology #yourfitnessjourney #weightloss #loseweight #getfit #fitness #healthyhabits #exerciseandnutrition #yourhealthandfitnesscoach #wholesoulfitness #abalancedlife

No comments:

Post a Comment