Thursday, August 4, 2016

Cize Results

I just compared my before and after Cize measurements. I recognize that just looking at these two pictures it is not super obvious that I changed at all. I'm not a bikini wearer nor do I wear sports bras alone or take pictures in them so it's a little harder to tell that I've changed at all. But, I lost 5 pounds and 5.5 inches! (Comparing the two pictures you may be able to see that my shirt is a bit baggier on me in the after picture. Can you tell?) It's not even a super intense workout. It was because of portion controlled eating and daily Shakeology. 
Are you ready to see some results while improving your overall health? If so, there's no better time to start than now! This month Beachbody has several workout programs for just $10, when you buy a month of Shakeology. And, starting this coming Monday I'll be hosting a new support and accountability group. This one is going to be intense. I will help group members set goals beforehand that are not only measurable, but also controllable. During the 3 week challenge there will be daily check ins to see how everyone did on their goals for the day. Since this will be more intense and require more of my time for each participant I'll only be adding 5 people this time. If you would like to be one of the 5 let me know!
Oh, and the best part is, RESULTS ARE GUARANTEED!!!! If you don't get the results you're hoping for you can get your money back, no questions!


#cize #cizeresults #youcandoittoo #beachbody #healthandfitnesscoach #yourhealthandfitnesscoach #wholesoulfitness #abalancedlife #guaranteedresults #oryourmoneyback #nothingtoloose #exceptunwantedweight

No comments:

Post a Comment