Thursday, August 11, 2016

Fuzzy Chocolate

We have a peach tree in our backyard. Every other year we get tons of peaches. Like, at least 100 pounds of them. Two years ago we got so many that nearly half the branches on our tree broke from their weight. We should have thinned them, lesson learned. Even with only half the branches we used to have we still got at least 10 grocery bags full of peaches. We give loss away but even so we can'teat them fast enough. So, we freeze most of them to throw in smoothies throughout the year. Unfortunately for my husband the peaches ripened this year while I was away on a nearly month long vacation. So, he spent pretty much all his evenings for about two weeks prepping and freezing peaches. Lucky for me or freezer is now stocked with his hard work. I decided to try adding peaches to my shake today. Holy sweet goodness! So smooth and creamy and AWESOME! Grab yourself some Shakeology and frozen peaches and try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment