Monday, August 22, 2016

Brownie Scramble with Peanut Butter Syrup

I woke up yesterday and the idea for this came into my head, I'm not sure why. But I decided to make it, and fell in love. Do you think chocolate and peanut butter are meant to be together? Do you love peanut butter cups? Do you love brownies? If so, you may just love this too. Now, this isn't the lowest calorie meal. If I were holding to 21 Day Fix containers I probably wouldn't make it often because it would use a lot of containers. That said, it's super HEALTHY, very FILLING, totally SATISFIES SWEET-TOOTH cravings, and it's YUMMY!


Brownie Scramble 
1 small banana (or half a large)
2 eggs
1 scoop Vegan Chocolate Shakeology
Evoo or coconut oil

Peanut Butter Syrup
2 Tsp PB
1 Tsp pure maple syrup

Mash up your banana. Add the eggs and Shakeology and mix until well combined. Pour into a heated skillet coated with EVOO or coconut oil and stir until cooked through. Combine PB and syrup and heat in the microwave for a bit. Then put on top of your scramble. Then enjoy the sweet chocolatey, peanut buttery goodness and feel good that you have just done something great for your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment