Thursday, August 11, 2016

Take a Chance

Peaches and cottage cheese. So, so easy, quick, delicious, and good for me! 
I spent most of my life thinking I didn't like cottage cheese. I didn't care for it as a kid and so I just never ate it and thought it was because I didn't like it. Then I decided to give it a try about 5 years ago. And I totally liked it! Now eating cottage cheese with some fruit is one of my favorite treats! If I hasn't decided to try it that one day 5 years ago I would still be avoiding it. 
Maybe you have tried diet drinks in the past. Or protein shakes. And didn't care for them or get the results you wanted. And you don't want to try any more. Or maybe you've tried eating healthy and it only made you cranky. Or you just don't like to exercise? Well, if you'll give me a chance, I'll try to show you that you will LOVE Shakeology, that you can enjoy eating and get all the right nutrition for your body, and that there's a workout program that's right for YOU! What if I told you that if you took the chance you'd be protected with a money back guarantee so if I'm wrong you haven't lost anything. Would you be ready to take a chance then?

No comments:

Post a Comment