Friday, April 8, 2016

Quick and Easy Tilapia (or fish of choice)





I didn't develop an appreciation for any seafood until after I was married. Now, we eat fish fairly frequently. It is so easy to make. We have tilapia most often because it isn't very "fishy" and it isn't too expensive. I've grilled it (on a George Foreman), seared it in a pan, and broiled it. All are very quick and taste great. I just sprinkle on some seasoning (my favorites are a citrus mix and Old Bay) then cook a few minutes. I broiled this 1-2 minutes/side. You can pair it with whatever you like: grilled veggies, salad, pasta, rice, sweet potato, potato, whatever. Easy peasy. This asparagus is also super easy and quick. I cut into bite sized pieces - it's much easier to cut raw and firm, through it all in a produce bag, pour in a tsp or two of EVOO, sprinkle on some seasoning, bounce it around to distribute everything, put it on a cookie sheet and broil 5-10 minutes. ‪#‎quickeasyhealthydelicious‬

No comments:

Post a Comment