Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Quick and Easy Broiled Chicken


I love chicken. If I were to become vegetarian it is what I'd miss the most. I wish we had a grill, but we don't. So lately I've been broiling it. It's so fast and easy. I either pound it thin or slice it in half so it is. Season with sea salt, garlic powder, and all-purpose seasoning, then place under broiler 5 minutes per side. If I want to change it up I brush some all-fruit jam (I like peach and apricot) on each side for the last minute of cook time. Or bbq sauce, or whatever. So fast and easy and it's great to throw on top of a salad or along some steamed broccoli or whatever. Got fiber last night I had a mixed greens salad with carrots, cucumber, tomatoes, avocado, feta, and balsamic vinegar. Loved it! ‪#‎yum‬ ‪#‎realfood‬ ‪#‎quickeasyhealthydelicioua‬ ‪#‎beachbodycoach‬

No comments:

Post a Comment