Friday, April 29, 2016

Fried Egg Grilled Cheese Sandwiches








Fried egg grilled cheese sandwiches. They're amazing. It's important that you fry the egg the right way. No slimy eggs, no hard yolks. Check out my sister's blog to learn how to make them the right way. So, when I'm making these addictive sandwiches I first make the eggs. Then I do the sandwich. I like cheese on both sides of the eggs, so I slice the cheese thin and put it on top of buttered bread. Medium heat. Let the cheese melt, then assemble the sandwiches. Poke a hole in the yolk sac, squeeze the yolk out, then spread it around. That's it. So easy. Put it with some salad and some fruit and you have all food groups represented. That's it. Try it and let me know what you think.
‪#‎quickeasyhealthydelicious‬ ‪#‎yourewelcome‬ ‪#‎foodaddictions‬ ‪#‎beachbodycoach‬

1 comment:

  1. This makes a great breakfast for kids. I usually replace it with nutella as my kids don't prefer peanut butter.

    Cheese Sandwich and Fried Egg

    ReplyDelete