Saturday, May 28, 2016

Taco Soup

When Ryan and I were dating we visited my cousin and she made us this soup. It has been a staple for us ever since. It's as easy as it gets, quick, healthy, tasty, and very versatile. Make it your own. I'm going to post how I make it, but really, you can add in whatever suits your fancy, leave out whatever doesn't. Like yoga, make it work for you.
Taco Soup
1 can black beans
1 can kidney beans
1 can green beans
1 can corn
1 can tomatoes (or tomatoes with chilies)
1/2 can olives, sliced
1/2 diced onion or a couple Tbs dried, minced onion
some kind of meat, if desired (ground beef, chicken, steak, shrimp, etc. - when adding meat I usually cook it before hand with a little seasoning, but this time I put whole chicken breasts in with everything else then shredded them once they were cooked - either works)
1 package taco or fajita seasoning
water - as much as it takes to get your desired soupiness
Dump it all in a large pot and heat up.
Garnish with cheese, tortilla chips, sour cream, if you want.
Enjoy!
Try it and let me know what you think, or tell me what else you put in your taco soup.
‪#‎realfood‬ ‪#‎quickeasyhealthydelicious‬ ‪#‎versatile‬ ‪#‎yourbeachbodycoach‬‪#‎tacosoup‬

No comments:

Post a Comment